- Model: Deutz F4l912t
- Bore/Stroke (Mm): 100/120
- Cooling System and Stroke: Air Cooled 4 Stroke
- Power/Rev (Kw/Rpm): 41/1500 48/1800 52/2000
- Weight (Kg): 315
- HS Code: 8408909290
- Cyl No.: 4-Cylinder
- Displacement (L): 3.77
- Air Intake Way: Turbo Charged
- Overall Dimensions (Mm): 865x673x815
- Origin: Beijing, China
Low Fuel Consumption
Due to the high efficiency of heating cylinder diesel engine with air cooling, the heat from the air is less than that radiated by the diesel engine with water cooling, and the energy consumed by the fan is low. Therefore, the fuel consumption is lower in diesel engines with air cooling.
The fact that the engine air cooled diesel generates 27% fewer problems than the diesel engine with water cooling, which has between 25% and 30% of complications, because their cooling is by air.
The long life of diesel engines with air cooling is greater than the engine with water cooling because the former have less erosion and friction.
The overheating problem does not exist in diesel engines with air cooling because there is a wide difference between the temperature of the cylinder cover and the environment.
The diesel engine with air cooling can achieve an operating temperature in just 5 or 6 minutes and can be complemented by the use of generator set, since it only needs1/3 less amount of air to cool the engine if you compared with water-cooled engines.
Because the reliability, easy operation and few complications, the diesel engine with air cooling can be used in various fields such as generator set, construction, tractors, etc.
Reduced maintenance costs
The maintenance of diesel engines with air cooling is easy compared with keeping those water cooling, because the few components used by it.
Complete list of our deutz engine
1. Deutz 1015 series: Bf6m1015, bf6m1015c, bf6m1015cp, bf8m1015, bf8m1015c, bf8m1015cp
2. Deutz 413/513 series: F8l413f, bf8l413f, f10L413f, f12L413f, bf8l513, bf8l513c, bf10L513, bf12L513
3. Deutz 912/913 series: F2l912, f3l912, f4l912, f4l912t, f6l912, f6l912t, f4l913, bf4l913, f6l913, bf6l913, bf6l813c, f3l912W, f4l912W, f6l912W
|Model||Cly. No||Bore/Stroke (mm)||Displacement (L)||Air-intake way||Power/Rev(kw/rpm)||Overall Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|BF6L913C||6||102/125||6.128||Turbo charged after cooling||84/1500||105/1800||125/2300||141/2500||1134x711x990||510|
|ADG BF6L913||6||102/125||6.128||Turbo charged||88/1500||106/1800||1134x711x910||485|
|ADG BF6L913C||6||102/125||6.128||Turbo charged after cooling||114/1500||137/1800||1134x711x990||510|