Diesel Engine for Stationary Power (F6L912)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: F6L912
- Speed: Speed
- Intake Pressure Impulse: Naturally Aspirated
- Fuel: Diesel, Diesel Engine
- Cylinder Arrangement Form: L
- Overall Dimensions (Mm): 1120x673x815
- Cooling System and Stroke: Air Cooled 4 Stroke
- Model: Deutz Engine F6l912
- Bore/Stroke (Mm): 100/120
- Cyl No.: 4-Cylinder
- Origin: Beijing, China
- Ignition Mode: Compression-Ignition
- Cooling Cylinder: Air-Cooled
- Piston Movement: Reciprocating
- Number of Strokes: Four-Stroke
- Number of Cylinders: Multi-Cylinder Machines
- Displacement (L): 5.655
- Weight (Kg): 410
- Power/Rev (Kw/Rpm): 48/1500 60/1800 74/2300 78/2500
- Air Intake Way: Turbo Charged
- Trademark: ANTAIOS
- HS Code: 8408909290
Competitive Advantage of Deutz Air-cooled Diesel Engine:
Low Fuel Consumption
Due to the high efficiency of heating cylinder diesel engine with air cooling, the heat from the air is less than that radiated by the diesel engine with water cooling, and the energy consumed by the fan is low. Therefore, the fuel consumption is lower in diesel engines with air cooling.
The fact that the engine air cooled diesel generates 27% fewer problems than the diesel engine with water cooling, which has between 25% and 30% of complications, because their cooling is by air.
The long life of diesel engines with air cooling is greater than the engine with water cooling because the former have less erosion and friction.
The overheating problem does not exist in diesel engines with air cooling because there is a wide difference between the temperature of the cylinder cover and the environment.
The diesel engine with air cooling can achieve an operating temperature in just 5 or 6 minutes and can be complemented by the use of generator set, since it only needs1/3 less amount of air to cool the
Because the reliability, easy operation and few complications, the diesel engine with air cooling can be used in various fields such as generator set, construction, tractors, etc.
Reduced maintenance costs
The maintenance of diesel engines with air cooling is easy compared with keeping those water cooling, because the few components used by it.
Complete list of our deutz engine
1. Deutz 1015 series: Bf6m1015, bf6m1015c, bf6m1015cp, bf8m1015, bf8m1015c, bf8m1015cp
2. Deutz 413/513 series: F8l413f, bf8l413f, f10L413f, f12L413f, bf8l513, bf8l513c, bf10L513, bf12L513
3. Deutz 912/913 series: F2l912, f3l912, f4l912, f4l912t, f6l912, f6l912t, f4l913, bf4l913, f6l913, bf6l913, bf6l813c, f3l912W, f4l912W, f6l912W
|Model||Cly. No||Bore/Stroke (mm)||Displacement (L)||Air-intake way||Power/Rev(kw/rpm)||Overall Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|BF6L913C||6||102/125||6.128||Turbo charged after cooling||84/1500||105/1800||125/2300||141/2500||1134x711x990||510|
|ADG BF6L913||6||102/125||6.128||Turbo charged||88/1500||106/1800||1134x711x910||485|
|ADG BF6L913C||6||102/125||6.128||Turbo charged after cooling||114/1500||137/1800||1134x711x990||510|